Primary muscles: Glutes, Quads, Hip Flexors
Secondary muscles: Legs, Abs, Shoulders How To Do Jumping Jacks
1. Begin stretching the muscles of your legs and arms.
2. Stand with your feet at shoulder width and your hands by your side.
3. Slightly bend your knees, jump up and lift your arms above your head at about shoulder width apart.
4. As you jump, open your legs wider than should width as you lift your arms overhead.
5. Reverse motion by jumping back to the starting position.
Primary muscles: Chest
Secondary muscles: Shoulders, Triceps
How To Do Knee Push Ups
1. Place the knees on the floor, the hands below the shoulder and cross your feet.
2. Keeping your back straight, lower yourself to the ground just like a normal pushup pose, but you have the support of the knees to give you more balance.
3. Pause and push back to the starting position.
4. Inhale as you lower the chest and exhale as you push back up.
Primary muscles: Abs, gultes, hip flexors, hamstrings, quads
Secondary muscles: Chest, arms, shoulders
How To Do Burpees
1. Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Move into a squat position and place your hands in front of your feet.
3. Kick back until your legs are fully extended and your body is in plank position.
4. Do a push up, jump forward and then push through the heels to return to the starting position.
Primary muscles: Abs
Secondary muscles: Hip flexorsHow To Do Sit Up
1. Lie down on your back, keep your knees bend and your feet flat on the mat.
2. Place finger tips behind the ears and pull the shoulder blades back.
3. Slowly lift your torso towards your knees.
4. Look straight ahead and do not pull the head forward.
3. Return to the starting position by rolling down one vertebra at a time.
Primary muscles: Hip flexors
Secondary muscles: Adhominals
How To Do Leg Raises
1. Lie on your back, leg stretched out infront of you.
2. Keep your hands flat down on the ground with your palms down.
3. Bend your knees and raise your legs. Straighten your legs and lift them all the way up to the ceiling until your butt comes off the floor.
3. Slowly lower your legs back down till they’re just above the floor. Hold for a moment.
4. Raise your legs back up.
Primary muscles: Abs
Secondary muscles: Traps, Quads
How to Do Planks
1. Place the forearms on the ground with the elbows aligned below the shoulders and arms paralle to the body.
2. Keep your feet flexed with the bottoms of your toes on the floor.
3. Make sure your spine is straight, draw your naval toward your spine and tighten your buttocks.
4. Hold for one minute and lower yourself to the floor.
Primary muscles: Abs, Glutes, Hips, Legs
Secondary muscles: Chest, ShouldersHow To Do Mountain Climbers
1. Start with your body in a high plank and your hands sligthly wider than shoulder-width apart.
2. Keep your toes and balls of the feet touching the floor.
3. Pull your right knee into your chest, and extend the leg back out as you drive your left knee to your chest. Quickly altenate between legs, so that you are using a ‘runner’ motion.
4. Continue alternating until set is complete.
Repeat above routine for 2 cycle with 1 minute rest between exercise.
1. Starting on your knees, sit back on your heels.
2. Exhale as you walk your arms infront of you, bringing your torso down so that you can rest your forehand on the mat.
3. Rest your arms by your sides with your palms facing up.
4. Breathe deeply. This pose should feel completely relaxing.